Sunday, May 2, 2010

Who have I become? A treat for you crafties

I feel like I am constantly changing, trying to improve and be the best "ME" that I can. Learning to love yourself takes practice, patience, and perseverance. (whew big word, but I did it) I know my weaknesses and strengths and I work on them both everyday. I have a life worth living, and I am going to live it to it's fullest.

I hope that somewhere in this blog you will find a reason to follow me and be inspired to live your best life. I know that there are thousands of other women/mothers out there who experience a similar life to mine and we can all benefit from each other. Some of you may just want to exchange your thoughts, some may want to concur the battle of the bulge, others may want to share their craft and make some money for their families. I want it all! So your comments are always welcome and appreciated. I am always in the market for some new friends.

Check out how to make this "Mixed Media Photo Collage" for Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment