Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mothers Day gift done

Finally recouped enough to spend the day creating. Oh how I missed my office, and my neck couldn't take another day in bed.

So I took some of my own advice and tried the collage canvas project that I posted prior to today. Here is a laser color copy of my artwork in mirror image.







Decoupage medium was applied to both the canvas and the copy. Then I pressed out the bubbles the best I could. I'm not going to repeat the rest of the steps, as it will bore you.
















I painted the edges and applied a final coat of decoupage medium.

In the end this is what I got. I must not have gotten all of the bubbles out because some of the print came off. But I am pleased with the results and I hope my Step-Mom will like it.

Tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment