Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday creativity and beautiful day

Allow me to introduce you to my schnauzer "Molly". She is our baby of the family and spoiled rotten. Today was so beautiful outside, and she was basking in the sun. Molly is our little fetcher, she greets us at the door with a toy in her mouth. It's as though she is saying "wanna play, wanna play".









I spent most of the day outside creating some new paintings. In the end I had 6 beautiful creations and the most glorious sunburn. It will be a warm night tonight in my bed.

So here's to the end of another great weekend and hoping for a productive week in ETSY land.








2 comments:

  1. Oh Molly is so pretty! I used to have a schnauzer too. Great dogs! Love the paintings and looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dog you have! I like the cookie jar painting :)

    ReplyDelete